- 10 g Jing Si Black Tea, Machine Picked
- 1 c white rice
- 1 l water
- ½ c shiitake mushroom (if dry, prepare/hydrate according to package directions)
- ½ c dried black fungus, prepared/hydrated according to package directions
- ½ c red dates
- 2 tbsp wolfberries (goji berries)
- salt to taste
Recommended tools: kitchen scale, mesh sieve or strainer
- Bring water to boil. In teapot or vessel, add water and tea. Brew for 5 minutes. Then, strain tea leaves and pour out into bowl.
- Wash rice.
- Slice hydrated mushrooms, black fungi, and red dates.
- In a stock pot, add rice and tea. Add in mushrooms, fungi, as well as wolfberries and dates.
- Cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and add salt to taste. Enjoy!