- 1 c sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter (or your preferred vegan alternative)
- 2 c flour, separate
- 10 g Jing Si Black Tea, Machine Picked
Recommended tools: blender or food processor, cookie cutters
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a microwave-proof bowl, microwave butter for 1 minute. If not using a microwave, heat butter till softened but not too liquidy.
- Add in sugar and vanilla extract. Mix with fork or whisk. Stir in flour. Fold dough to incorporate.
- In a blender or food processor, shred tea leaves. Add to mixture and fold in with hands or fork.
- Lay out dough and flatten to ~3/4” thickness. Using cookie cutters, a knife, or the rim of a small cup, cut out desired shapes. Reshape leftover dough and repeat till done.
- Layout cookie onto lined baking tray, setting slightly apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cookie bottoms should be golden brown and tops should be lightly golden. Enjoy!
Visit jingsi.shop and explore the entire collection of all natural Jing Si Teas, grown in the mountains of Taiwan.